6/4/08

Nerd. :)

I'm a nerd. I really am. Some of my favorite TV shows are The X Files, or Battlestar Galactica, My favorite character on the Office is DWIGHT, I really like Starship Troopers (movie) I like flight of the concords, I love Star Trek (next generation only though, because captain Picard is the G-ist thing on the planet) I read tons and tons of comic books and I only like STARGATE the original movie, not the stupid SCI-FI channel version. I LOVE Alias and 24, (well, Jack Bauer is so not nerdy) I like to play scrabble and I totally love the movies "And Then There Were None" and "The Day The Earth Stood Still". But If you are considered a nerd, don't fret because I love all nerds, (I seriously am in love with them even if I don't act like it) and because NERDS ARE THE BOMBEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ALL OF MAN-KINDS CREATIONS AND THEY WILL RULE THE WORLD AFTER THE APOCALYPSE AND US WASTEFUL MEAN 'NON-NERDS' WILL ALL DIE!!! Wow. That was cool.

2 comments:

Iris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yeah right you only wish