3/28/08

Back from Timberline!!!!!!!!!

Hey I just got back from Timberline (top of Mt. Hood) with my family. It was AMAZING!!! We got there Tuesday morning and left there Friday around 12:30pm. I snowboarded while everyone else skied. I met some cool kids... 3 from Lake Oswego, Ethan, Gabby and Tyler, and one from Hawaii named Joe. They were all really nice, the three from Lake Oswego were in 6th grade while Joe was in 7th grade. We all had a really good time snowboarding. I went with my sister (this trip was her first time ever going to Timberline and skiing) down a hill called "Pucci". It was semi-beginner and she fell this one time and both her skis fell off. I couldn't really stop for her so I kept on going down the hill. I waited for her at the bottom but then the guy operating the ski lift told me I had to get on because they were closing the lift down. I told him I was waiting for someone and he told me I had to get on so I did... without Cleo. While I was on the Ski lift, I saw her walking down the hill. I felt really bad and I could tell she was mad at me. She took this picture while she was on the ski lift alone behind me.

No comments: